Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cheap and Chic from H&M

Summer is here and fashion is what we have to enjoy the summer activities by. Whether it was the beach, gathering or outing, in the summer you want to look fresh and stylish at all times.

Cruising around H&M, I found 2 pieces that were extremely stylish yet economical. I fell in love with them both and bought them in a heartbeat!


As soon as I entered I spotted a basic three-quarter cotton shirt with ruffles on the shoulders that grabbed my attention! I looked down at the price tag and it was for 3.900kd, I thought to myself this is a multi usage shirt with such a low price.. WOW! I grabbed my size and kept hunting around for more interesting items.


Later on I came across these stylish pair of blue and white stripped wedges, which are extremely comfortable by the way! And then suddenly my eye fell on the price tag, I was personally shocked! They were for… wait for it… 5.900kd! Talk about cost cutting.

Who says you have to stop shopping in these critical financial times, you just have to be smart about it and have the right taste!

H&M is the way to go!



3 comments:

  1. Great stuff,, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes!

    abiiiiiii ;( o law amout i wouldnt have guessed the price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys..
    Let's Cook! I was surprised too.. glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete