Sunday, May 23, 2010

Layla Harmony’s New Hairdo!



I had a wedding last Thursday, and for my unfortunate luck my hairstylist was out of the country so I had to search find alternatives and after considerable research on where to do my hair and make up, I decided that Layla Harmony is the place. So I called and booked an appointment. Their place is pretty easy to find so I wasn’t lost at all and the interior is really amazing; it shows how much money and effort was invested in the place. I really felt proud that we have salons of such high standards in Kuwait.

Anyway so my hairdo!! I booked my hair appointment with Lulu because I know she’s one of the best. As soon as I sat on the chair, I started talking about the style of hairdo I want. I told her I wanted something simple yet stylish. She was extremely responsive so she suggested a new hairdo. She said there is one hairdo that she had in mind for ages and was waiting for the perfect girl and face to try it on. I was absolutely flattered!

So she showed me the idea of the hairdo. At first I was hesitant and thought to myself that that wasn’t what I had in mind but then I saw that it was simple yet had a tinge of dareness to it, so I agreed!

Personally I’m not into weird hairdos nor multiple buns on the head, I’m into something simple like pony tails or high buns, but this one I really liked.

Hope you enjoyed it! And just for the record.. I definitely recommend it ;)

Layla Harmony is located in Sha’ab Al Bahri, on the Gulf Road next to Shalaweet. Phone:1886655

No comments:

Post a Comment