Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who knew about "Underline"??




Well I for sure didn’t! I was shopping upstairs at the avenues, which a I rarely do coz I always shop at the ground floor, when I passed this shop called “Underline”. I went in and found out that it was an outlet that was here for the past 4 months. I was very surprised and at the same time thrilled to find an outlet that had several brands I was interested in aaaand was at the avenues, the place that everyone often goes to. Unlike Al Manshar’s Villa Moda, another outlet store, which you would have to get out of your way to go to, Underline is at a hot spot!

Anyways, the exciting part was that they had many brands including; Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Kenzo, Maxmara, Gerard Darel and more!


Louboutin’s section


… and that was my pick! But too bad they didn’t have my size :( they only had sizes 36 and 38, while I’m a 37 damn!

Underline is located at the Avenues Phase I, on the first floor.

Have a great outlet spree!

No comments:

Post a Comment