Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Couture Tattoo






Yesterday night I ordered Chanel’s tattoo from Designs by س’s group on facebook.

I’ve been wanting them for a while now so when I spotted them at Designs by س, my eyes sparkled. My only concern was whether the tattoos were original or not and so when she assured me that they are, I ordered them straight away! ;D


They came in a sealed Chanel envelope and inside were 5 sheets of skin art. I don’t know how long they’ll last on me but they say the range is a week so we’ll see.

Price: 45kd (I know they're overpriced because they're sold for $78, but I didn't find cheaper than that)

So excited about them, they're so HOT can’t wait to use them!!

Feel the same? Buy them from LONDON OR STATES don't be like me;p

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment