Sunday, June 20, 2010

Miss Selfridges' Surprise


Ok now London’s Miss Selfridges is pretty and has many items you’d actually wana buy, but Kuwait’s miss Selfridges is another story. You never find anything there and I mean ANYTHING! But while cruising around at the Avenues, we passed by Miss Selfridges and my friend insisted to “just look around”, so we did.

I like casual chic and for my surprise I found two casual chic pieces;

First; a black long sleeves cotton shirt with puffed up lace on the shoulders, which gave the shirt all the twist it needed!

At first it didn’t appeal to me but I thought maybe wearing it would show it’s actual look. And YEA IT DID!


Price: discounted to 6KD!


And second; a pretty peach crochet and lace scarf. Throw it on any basic t-shirt or top to give the chic effect.


Price: 6.500KD!

Well done Miss Selfridges!

No comments:

Post a Comment