Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Football Fever" At Baskin Robbins


Football fever is everywhere!! Its crazy! Everyone is going insane over this football thing and I don’t know what the big deal is.. maybe coz I’m simply not a fan

I know many people may hate me for saying this… but its true.. I hate footballlllllll!

Anywaysss.. enough of my “non-passionate” talk about football.. and back to how people are crazy about it..

Today I passed by Baskin Robbins and found a new flavor called “FOOTBALL FEVER” and I was like whaaaat theeee…. Seriously??? Even Baskin Robbins lool it was pretty hilarious to me ;p

So out of curiosity I ordered a scoop. It wasn’t that good but I bet to a lot of people it’s their “favorite” flavor now.

Its a bit minty and weird but not thaaat bad and not good either.. it was just OK.

Flavor description: A field of chocolate and mint ice creams tossed with chocolate mint soccerball cookies and littered with red and yellow cards.

Next time you go to Baskin Robbins, ask them for a taste.


ENJOY!!

And good night K-town.

2 comments: